RavMonE Virus Comes With New iPod 30gb!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOGA

Daemon Poster
http://www.appledefects.com/?p=122

This is a outrage, first you get the virus, then they dont even take proper blame for it. They basically blamed Windows when they made and sent the ipods.

Thats like a school blameing the teach for rapeing students, when the school shouldn't have let a nut job like that in there in the first place.

I've always liked mac some what; I have two. But this really was a punch in the face.

noga

Yeah, it really affects me in a deep way. I told my mommy to buy me six new iPods because I wanted them and now I just can't get this dang virus of My Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 Professional Gateway PC with Intel Centrino Duo Mobile Technology. :rolleyes:

Who cares? Oh noes! A virus! What else is new?

ummm its not about the virus, its about the fact that apple shipped ipods WITH viruses already on them.

I was trying to start a discution.

Yeah dude, just like if we went and posted stuff about the Sony rootkit thing no a Sony fanboy forum.

I don't know this rootkit, but I would expect more than a "big whoop" type of response from them... seems like you guys think Apple didn't really make a mistake at all..

We recently discovered that a small number - less than 1% - of the Video iPods available for purchase after September 12, 2006, left our contract manufacturer carrying the Windows RavMonE.exe virus.

OMFG. 1% !!!!!!1!!!1! The world is coming to an end, I can just see it now.

Vybuni said:
OMFG. 1% !!!!!!1!!!1! The world is coming to an end, I can just see it now.

thats one in every 100.... thats ALOT!!!!!

and i dont care who did it. if windows sold copies of its software with viruses on it, i would be ****ed at them, its nothing against macs.

how can you "mac" guys no see how bad this is? ive lost all my trust in mac from this

and my family has 4 of them!

if someone like my dad got a virus like that, he could lose his job.

his uses fire wall, spyware blocker, and anti virus software. If he gets a virus that leaks info about his job or clients, he would be jobless like that.

and it wouldnt even be his fault for being ignorant or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom