The Pro's of a mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikon

Baseband Member
well for my entire life i have been anti MAC, but these new ibooks look pretty cool, how well do they run, and can windows xp be loaded on them?

macs run very well.
i geuss you could get an emulator for it to run xp but whats teh point
osx>xpee

Nikon said:
well for my entire life i have been anti MAC

I know a lot of anti-apple people who in the past few years (since Jaguar) have changed their views, simply because of the way OS X is now. Try one of those new iBooks...and spend some time if possible. You may like the operating system.

iBooks are very solid, durable machines that wont burn a hole through your wallet. And no, without pretty clunky emulation software (Virtual PC), you cannot run Windows XP on it.

Macs are made for more of a office type of work. And a lotttttttt lesssssss bugs and worms. Thats why most of the offices uses them.

Why would you want to load XP on mac hardware? It's optimized for Mac OS's.

Plus, one of the major beneifts of having a mac is that you aren't targeted for viruses/spyware as much as with Windows. Not to mention many other benefits (Unix core, increased security, web server apps included with OSX etc...)

bla!! said:
Why would you want to load XP on mac hardware? It's optimized for Mac OS's.

Thing is, you cant load Windows onto a Mac. Windows isnt compatable with the PowerPC architecture, thats why you need emulation software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom