Podcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsider1120

In Runtime
I subscibred to radio leo for my nano and the episode its downloading im guessing it sais its 1:42:54 does that mean it will be putting that much on my ipod for 1 episode then deleting that one and putting the next one on? I just seems offly long

thats what it means, but i think you have to chose which podcasts you want to be put on your ipod... they'll be in the podcast section and you can check and uncheck them. but yes the whole hour and 45 minutes will be on your ipod. depending on the quality of the podcast, it could be anywhere from the size of two albums to like 10 megs. if its radio then it'll probably be like two albums.

oh ok i got it on took 50 megs. i cant think of when i would be sitting down and listening to it for that long

lol i know what you mean, i think the idea is you listen to it broken up, like you would a radio station, some here, some there until its all played.

yep, but then whats the deal with video podcasts? im not gunna watch a video podcast when im driving to work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom