OS X upgrade possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
i have a ibook G3 still running jagur. cant spell sorry, it runs

version 10.2.8.
processer 900MHz powerpc

i have two questions one is it possible from downloads to upgrade this os x to higher maybe 3.0.0 ( in my dreams or higher) but i would just like to know.

2. i know alot of people dont play diablo2 so this runs under the classic envoment 9.0 i would like to know can i change it too my os x evoment or is this not possible. thank's if you can help me out.

An OS X "Panther" Upgrade will run you about 100 bucks right now. I never had any experience with Jaguar, so I really don't know what kind of software updates are available. Diablo II (if I'm thinking correctly :eek:) Has an OS X patch available that allows it to run natively under OS X. But if not, OS X can run the Classic environment within itself no problem. Also, if you have a dual boot iBook, that's even better. To check, go to: System Preferences>Startup Disk> and then the iBook will do a quick search for other startup systems. If an OS 9 System is available, click it and then click "restart" Your computer will then restart in the Classic environment allowing you to play or use any Classic programs/games. But like I said, OS X will run the Classic environment within itself so there shouldn't be any problem. :)

but see waht im asking is can i put my game in os X not in classic it lagg's and i know its not my computer.

Diablo II is made by Blizzard Entertainment right? Check their site for a patch or something. Or check somewhere else. Otherwise, you'll just have to use Classic mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom