New Powerbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks the for tips guys. I'm having trouble installing WMP for Apple tho. It's the 7.1 and I got it from download.com. It starts the installer, then it runs in "classic" then the installer box opens and it just sits there at "95 items left to install."
I did buy my PB straight from Apple, so I'd imagine it's ok. I haven't checked the serial number on my battery, but I will do that this evening after I turn off the computer.
I have a question about iTunes. I'm using it to listen to MP3's, and for some reason when there are 5 seconds left in the song I'm currently listening to, it quickly fades out, and starts the next song on the list. It's rather annoying, and I don't know why it's doing that. Can I turn that off somehow? Other than that, I'm really enjoying this computer, and I'm glad I switched over from Windoze!

Lol! itunes does crossfading. :D

You can fix this by going into iTunes preferences: Audio: Crossfading on/off/ Quite simple, and yet still an annoyance :)

Total Immortal said:
I'm really enjoying this computer, and I'm glad I switched over from Windoze!

Everyone I know who's switched is happy that they did it...quite encouraging, eh? :cool:

Next computer purchase I make will be a Mac, but meanwhile, I'm quite happy with my first Apple product: a 4th generation 20 GB iPod. This thing is unbelievable. Quite honestly one of the greatest purchases I have ever made. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom