NEED to download PowerMac BIOS ROMs. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
Dose anyone know where i can get them? I heard that people burn their Mac's BIOS ROMs into a file. I have no idea how they do it, but my Beige PowerMac G3's motherboard died some time ago, and i've been trying to emulate the vary same Mac on my PC.

I had an older ROM for a PowerMac 7100, but SheepShaver (the only PowerMac emulator in current existance) dosn't run PowerMac ROMs that are not compadible with PCI slots. My old (and Ruined) PowerMac G3 had 3 PCI slots. :(

Roms can be burned using this software called CopyROM, And made as one, or multiple files. So if anyone has a PowerMac G3 or better lying around, I could shure use a copy of the ROM file you have. Please burn it for me. Thank you. :confused: :cool:

"Why the hell would they put that in there?..."

Umm. I just have the Mac OS 9.0.4 CD. Is it in that one? :confused: :cool:

"HELPmePlEaSe..."

Just give me the ROM you have! Or if anyone else can help me out, I'd shure as F**k apreciate it, seeing as i despratley need this for school work. :( :wooha: :wooha:

Step 1: Use CopyROM.
http://www.vmac.org/download/CopyROM/

Step 2: Upload ROM to this:
www.yousendit.com

step 3: E-mail me the link to the uploaded file:
atiragepro@gmail.com

PLEASE DOO IIIITT... I'm FREAKIN out right now!! :amazed: :confused: :cool:

"Sh!ting out a commet, man; Drop it like it's hooat.- squeezing out a Roock..."

No... I can't use that. I have photoshop 5.5 and MetaCreations infini-D 4.5 i gotta use. That would never work. I need a rom for at least a G3 or higher. :( :cool:

Re: "Sh!ting out a commet, man; Drop it like it's hooat.- squeezing out a Roock..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
No... I can't use that. I have photoshop 5.5 and MetaCreations infini-D 4.5 i gotta use. That would never work. I need a rom for at least a G3 or higher. :( :cool:

It has to be pre g3 post 68k to use it on sheepshaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom