Nano wont update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
No matter what I do my Ipod nano wont update its song when I plug it into my PC. I have itunes open, everything is the latest version. I have it on autosync and I even tried manually syncing it and it wont, it sais updating ipod but when I go on my ipod the new songs or playlists arnt there.

Oh, you wanted help? I thought you were just telling us. :p [kidding]

Are you using Windows? Have you tried updating it's firmware? What version of iTunes are you using?

I had the same problem with my Nano when I first got it. Resetting everything worked for a while, but then it started having the same issues again. When all this was going on, I was trying to sync it to Windows. So one day I decided to just give it a whirl on my MacBook and I haven't had a problem since then. Not sure if it actually had anything to do with the OS, maybe the third time was the charm. I've reformatted my Windows machine since then. I'm beginning to think that since my wife uses the Windows computer that perhaps spyware or something else was causing the problem. But anywho, that's just my experience with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom