More ipod problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DwayneDays

In Runtime
So I finally got all my songs on and such and now when I plug my ipod in the comp doesnt recognize it.

Yeah that's totally normal. iTunes takes over so it can fill it with music, it won't show up as a disk unless you go into iTunes options and enable disk mode, which you don't need to do unless you need to use your iPod to store files data files.

Still nothing regardless of if its plugged in or not. I go to the update thing and it says plug in an ipod to update and its already plugged in

God I hate apple

More info Even when its not connect its sitll doing the dumb do not connect thing. Anywya to like hard reset this or somthing?

Its also not showing up as being mounted as a drive anymore

Yeha the manuel said install the disc that came with then open up itunes and plug in the dam ipod. Manual = not working

There must be something you are doing wrong because I've never heard anyone have problems with an iPod working on PC.

Are you SURE you're looking everywhere?
The iPod (when plugged in) should show up as an ejectable playlist in the iTunes window.

If you need to reset the iPod, there are instructions to do so on the Apple website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom