Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPod Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

theopfor

In Runtime
Is it worth the $7? I got my iPod for Christmas, and so far have only spent $0.99 out of the $25 I started with, so I am really thinking though my decision. So far I am only playing the lite version, but I am hearing that survival is coming out on February 8th. I don't own it on the computer.

So, is it worth the $7? Will it be worth the $7 with survival?

I got my copy for ten cents on Android during the sales...
IMO it's not worth the $7 (yet). If you're considering that, it's definitely worth the extra money to buy it on computer.

I'd wait until survival mode does come out and see if that's in the lite version :tongue:

Okay. I shall consider that. I don't think my computer would support Minecraft very well.

2GB RAM
1.66 GHz 1.67 GHz

$27 is also a lot to me. Sounds weird, but true. I heard it's worth it though.

EDIT: Its also Windows 7 Starter, so it has all those background processes that I wonder why is even used. Although I could also go under Ubuntu, where only 4% - 10% of my processor is used.

Just a heads up, my friend has the ipod minecraft, and I played it. I actually don't think it is worth seven dollars. As far as 27 dollars for the actual game, if your computer supports it, it's worth it.

Also a heads up, Pocket Edition just got updated with Survival mode and more stuff for Creative today :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom