Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayneford

Baseband Member
Hey guys
i have a mighty mouse but unable to get ti work on windows
whats the deal is there a trick?

Hello,

Are you using a wireless or wired mighty mouse? The wireless mighty mouse only works with Mac OS X v10.4.6, whereas the wired mighty mouse works in Mac OS X, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

The wired mighty mouse uses standard windows drivers already available in Windows so it should work.

really you can't use it. its blue tooth. y would it differ from any other blue tooth mouse ?

Quite simply, Apple have designed it to specifically work in Mac OS X, but not Windows XP.

However, some people have managed to get the wireless mighty mouse working in Windows XP, while others have failed to get it working.

Why would you want to downgrade from a 2 button mouse?
Nah, it's a two button mouse. I know this because I was in the Apple store once and the salesperson didn't know how to use it. She right-clicked every link in the browser and wondered why it was bringing up a menu instead of opening the link. She ended up opening every link in a new window. I just watched and laughed.

And its a 3 button mouse, plus the side squeeze bits. All of which work in windows giving really 4 buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom