Man Buys MacBook Pro, Gets Brick Instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could also be solved by people actually checking returns...shoot, even Wal-Mart checks returns.

At CCity we had a few people who opened their purchases right after purchasing, saying that they had heard stories about opening up bricks.

I had the odd customer at my work wanting me to open up the laptop box just to make sure that it's a computer and not a brick or bag of sand.
I don't mind it when they do this. However as a reseller, I do odject to when they want me to turn on the laptop just so they can see dead pixel. Because as a computer reseller, it royaly **** me ups if they don't take the goods.
* Goods are opened, so I really can not sell it to the next person at brand new.
* Goods are opened, so i really can not return it back to my suppliers for credit unless there is some thing about Dead Pixel Policy being covered under the DOA policy.

I have even had one jack arse start pressing down on the computer screen ones for some strange reason. When he started doing that, I just told him "You are paying the remaining banlance on that notebook. Dead pixels is one thing. Brocken LCD display caused by you is another"
Thankfully he did pay me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom