Macs with Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Does that have Rosetta? How well does Photoshop work on it? I still need to test that Hackintosh stuff. :p

actualy, I wasn't able to install it on my pc due to my processor lacking sse2-3

but I played around with it on a friends pc and it was pretty fast, the only program I tested was photoshop... it worked fine...

b0dge said:
*:no: lights blue touch paper: :no:*

I think Macs are a victory of style over substance. I would never buy one because they suck a$$.

*Stands well back*

:D

The General said:

Ha, I think you may have answered your own question!!

EDIT: And I think you'll find the McBook with fries or whatever IS stylish, and the XPS isn't. That's the point, style over substance. Try playing BF2142 on the Crapple Wackintosh....

EDIT AGAIN: I may crash and burn here because I don't actually know if the McBook will run 2142.....

haha, I like the commercials. Some of them are pretty funny. But yeah, I would say that they're still in competition with one another.

b0dge said:
Ha, I think you may have answered your own question!!

EDIT: And I think you'll find the McBook with fries or whatever IS stylish, and the XPS isn't. That's the point, style over substance. Try playing BF2142 on the Crapple Wackintosh....

EDIT AGAIN: I may crash and burn here because I don't actually know if the McBook will run 2142.....

Your post is lacking in content. When I showed that the XPS has flashy lights and is all fancy-dan looks, all you did was say no it's not!

I could play F.E.A.R. on high settings @ 1440x900 with my Macbook Pro ... I could even play F.E.A.R. in Vista on my Macbook Pro. LOL the performance decrease was HORRIBLE! But it ran just fine in XP.

As for Battlefield 2 ... Runs just fine on max settings...
124060373_9a70e4b204.jpg

I didn't get to test BF2142 before I sold it, but I'm sure it would have run, as it's just a poorly reskinned version of an already terrible game that runs just fine on the old Macbook Pros. I have no idea how they run on the new Core 2 Duo ones, but I would imagine that everything runs faster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom