Macs are better for Windows XP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Macs ALWAYS rule..."

I Dig it, but I want to see the same review from a PC magazine. :confused: :cool:

yes, i think they are being biased.

Also, the parts are different, use the exact same parts, and see what works better!

talldude123 said:
yes, i think they are being biased.

Also, the parts are different, use the exact same parts, and see what works better!

Nobody is being Biased. This test was done by MacWorld and PC WORLD.
There was absolutely no significant difference between any of the computers. For once, a Mac was benchmarked in the EXACT same areas as the PC's. No longer are the days of Apple running fixed benchmarks that are optimized precisely for their hardware/software setups.
The test only proves how powerful and versatile the Intel Macs are. :)

talldude123 said:
I still dont believe it...

Maybe the PC's were overheating or the Mac's were overheating?

Or maybe, just maybe, the Macintosh is the better computer ;)

"133333333333333333337777...>"'

mac_mogul said:
Nobody is being Biased. This test was done by MacWorld and PC WORLD.
There was absolutely no significant difference between any of the computers. For once, a Mac was benchmarked in the EXACT same areas as the PC's. No longer are the days of Apple running fixed benchmarks that are optimized precisely for their hardware/software setups.
The test only proves how powerful and versatile the Intel Macs are. :)
Woot!!! :D :cool:

what would be the point in comparing two computers with the exact same hardware?!

wtf kind of logic is that?

we're testing to see if windows runs better on a mac or on lame ugly crappy pc laptops that are on the market.

i just noticed that ALL laptops that arent apples are of the poorest quality. MAYBE ibms are good, but hey, ibm is like apple's father seed, lol

Well, IBM's are 'okay' but they're made specifically for business purposes. I mean, its pretty rare to find an IBM that plays games, or any sort of media for that matter.

Macs can do just about everything :D Well, lets see, they do Mac OS X, Windows XP, and even certain Linux distros... I guess they can do everything! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom