Macintosh problems (go figure :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me rephrase...is it pre-Jaguar (OS X 10.2)...I'm pretty sure Safari has been the default browser standard on Macs since Jaguar.

I tried an early version of OS X recently. It was terrible...the Windows ME of the Mac world (released about the same time too :p). Macs have only really become as amazing as they are now I'd say starting 10.3 or possibly 10.2...it makes a MUCH bigger difference than I had thought....

Qiranworms said:
I tried an early version of OS X recently. It was terrible...the Windows ME of the Mac world (released about the same time too :p). Macs have only really become as amazing as they are now I'd say starting 10.3 or possibly 10.2...it makes a MUCH bigger difference than I had thought....
Yeah...10.0 and 10.1 are really, really bad. 10.2 was still unbearable to me, becuase I just didn't like the layout yet. I didn't start regularly using X until 10.3...

lol mkay im good with that... i was just to lazy to look for the apple forum... that and i dident know it exsisted :p

mark-ms.dos said:
mkay so i have a problm with a mac at my work... we have 2 internet brosers that are completely ****ed over

with with internet explorer we cannot see the text of a website www.bridgebrand.com so we use netscape to write up an order form. but with netscape we cannot send the order so we must use internet explorer to send the order... which is a pain in the *** seeing as how we cannot see anything on that site. the links are still there just invisible... do you know how we can fix this?

If you're using OSX and IE...

I loaded the page in IE just fine without text problems. It might be a plug-in that is missing, or something of that sort. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom