Macbook Bootcamp Lockups

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Napster

In Runtime
Ok i have a regular macbook with 4 gb of ram and a 2.4ghz core 2 duo processor. I have windows vista home premium installed as a second os using bootcamp. It runs smooth in mac osx but in vista it will lock up at random times. It freezes where the mouse wont work for a few seconds and everything else wont work either then it snapps out of it. Also sometimes just windows explorer (task bar, start button, windows etc.) wont respond to click for a few seconds. It never permantly freezes but this is very annoying. Like a system hiccup.

Also while in vista usually while or after playing a game the screen will just go black. U can still see the stuff on the screen but very vaguely from angles. Like the backlight just shuts off and it wont come back on I have to restart when that happens.

Thank you :)

No that is a Mac for you. Windows isnt locking up on a PC. It is locking up on a Mac. :p

hey sorry it took so long but this is vista 32 bit and it is still doing it. I figured out that the screen blacks out because the display driver fails, but if fails all the time! i cant play a game for more than one min tops. The lockups are sooooo annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom