It was the MacBook Air sub-notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
sony have some nice laptops for sure. I just whis you could order them without Vista preloaded.

Lets see look at this for a second before you get all giddy over it.

No DVD ROM device. 1 USB input. 5 hour battery life with OUT the option to replace it.

Sorry when you can get a Sony Vaio for $400 less with teh same exact specs and just under a 1" thicker and less than a pound heavier. I would have to go with that over this Ari subnotebook. Not enough of anything to make me even consider it.

I guess they might just drop the price a bit at the end, like it happened to iPhone. They probably got all over-excited at their laboratories and thought charging $2,300 is justified. Well, they might to rethink that.

Any one watched the "Guided Tour". I love it how Apple tries to make walking into another room to put a cd in a computer then walk back and have to remote disk it "simple" and "intuitive". But they do offer an alternative, purchase a detachable $100 optical drive. No way. Not for me. The only good news that came from this Macbook Air announcement at Macworld is that maybe, just maybe, their macbook prices will go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom