MacBook Air Accidentally Thrown Away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
While it may be hard to believe that someone could throw away a MacBook Air with some old newspapers, that is exactly what one Newsweek editor claims happened to him. Hit the link to get a good laugh at his expense.

Yes, it's still possible the gizmo may have been stolen. Or it may be somewhere jammed into an obscure crevice in my apartment. For now, though, my review unit lays claim to being the first MacBook Air to be discarded by mistake. But, I will wager, not the last.

[H]ard|OCP - www.hardocp.com

He just doesnt want to give it back. If its true, i can only laugh and say "figures it was an apple idjit".

I'll try when i get home, assuming i can download, install and run super-pi before logging into WoW :D

While it may be hard to believe that someone could throw away a MacBook Air with some old newspapers, that is exactly what one Newsweek editor claims happened to him. Hit the link to get a good laugh at his expense.
[H]ard|OCP - www.hardocp.com
[/INDENT]

Thats quite sad though. All confirming my decision that if i could afford one, I would not get one.:cool: Although thats quite careless on the part on the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom