MAC vs PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
im my opinion there is no such thing as "mac vs pc" because pc will ALWAYS come out best! u buy a mac off a shelf at a computer department store... and u buy a pc piece by piece! how can u say buying somthing off a shelf would ever be better than carefully reasearching and buying a computer piece by piece? its a stupid senseless argument people continue to make and it only results in flaming and banning.. a mac is great if u want a sleek easy to use home/office computer! and a pc is great for everything u want it to be!,gaming,multi media,design,internet.. anything! none the less it is fun to poke fun at the lesser opponent so watch this its pretty funny :)

What about laptops.?

its mac vs pc.. not macbook vs laptop..but ill answer ur question anyway.. if u were to buy a laptop the first thing u would do is figure out what u want to do with it then make a choice.. if u were doing just office work either a hp laptop or a dell laptop etc would be good or a macbook.. but for gaming u would go with a laptop that has more power and made to do gaming like an alienware.. theres really noo greater out of them all its just what u want from ur computer that will determine the brand u buy :)

its mac vs pc.. not macbook vs laptop..but ill answer ur question anyway.. if u were to buy a laptop the first thing u would do is figure out what u want to do with it then make a choice.. if u were doing just office work either a hp laptop or a dell laptop etc would be good or a macbook.. but for gaming u would go with a laptop that has more power and made to do gaming like an alienware.. theres really noo greater out of them all its just what u want from ur computer that will determine the brand u buy :)

lol I'm the one who started the thread to get info on this. There isn't to much of a difference with Mac vs PC and macbook vs laptop. I'm probably going to go with this pretty sweet 14in Vaio I saw in the paper yesterday.

lol I'm the one who started the thread to get info on this. There isn't to much of a difference with Mac vs PC and macbook vs laptop. I'm probably going to go with this pretty sweet 14in Vaio I saw in the paper yesterday.

hahahaha woops! hang on a minute while i get my foot sergically removed from my mouth.... haha i thought u were just someone being a smrt *** hahaha sorry! i had a vaio and to be honest it didnt really work out that great... it got VERY hot around the graphic card area and had a few problem however the one i had was about two years ago i bought it and since then things have changed.. but their a good laptop and the customer suppoert is brilliant! atleast in australia anyway :)

anyway sorry for the harsh reply haha i took what u said wrong haha i feel like a d**k head haha

P.S. before u buy anything write the specs and price down on the thread and alot of people here will be able to help u out if ur not sure about anything... but dont rush into anything cuz u might regret it like i have.. 3 times!! lol

hahahaha woops! hang on a minute while i get my foot sergically removed from my mouth.... haha i thought u were just someone being a smrt *** hahaha sorry! i had a vaio and to be honest it didnt really work out that great... it got VERY hot around the graphic card area and had a few problem however the one i had was about two years ago i bought it and since then things have changed.. but their a good laptop and the customer suppoert is brilliant! atleast in australia anyway :)

anyway sorry for the harsh reply haha i took what u said wrong haha i feel like a d**k head haha

P.S. before u buy anything write the specs and price down on the thread and alot of people here will be able to help u out if ur not sure about anything... but dont rush into anything cuz u might regret it like i have.. 3 times!! lol

haha no problem at all bro thanks for the help. I'm either thinking about the $1,000 Macbook or this Vaio in White or Black Sony - VAIO Notebook with Intel® Centrino® Duo - Cosmopolitan - VGN-CR120E/P

Ill say that your gonna pay way too much for so little. Get a dell, dell laptops are actually not bad. They're always 25% off coupons or 500 dollars off if you sepnd 1500 or more.
For that price you could get a faster processor, better graphics card, and a lot more.

A friend of mine has an Asus laptop, don't remember the model, and it's pretty good, good GPU and doesn't overheat that much, and it's cheaper than Sony Vaio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom