Mac vs. Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. At the moment, only Apple is selling computers with the yonah CPU's. I don't see Dell, Acer, Toshiba, Alienware or LG doing that yet ...

EDIt: Acer has announced the technology will be used, but I have not been able to found a PC that I can buy right now.

Samsung and LG has started selling their NT-X60 model in Korea and a few other countries this year. (Samsung and LG is yet to sell notebook computers in the USA) Yeh... lol.
here (korean)

I have a mac and i use dell's (Pc's and laptops) at work. I have had zero problems with my mac and OMG laundry lists of problems with dells. The fact of that matter is that dell uses cheap parts, im not talking about the main components everyone looks at but im talking about keyboards, drive motors, wi-fi cards, cables, etc. At work in the last 6 months we have had to send our 2 laptops back to dell a combined 5 times. And i have been up to my neck in dell desktop parts that i have personally taken out because they stopped working. No contest....the winner here is the Powerbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom