Mac stuff on PC

Try visiting www.impactlab.com, what do you think?

• Great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty good, I would rather use slashdot though.

• It could be better.

• I hate it!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRuler99

purveyor of fine cheeses
I need a little help with these issues:

1) Is it possible to convert Garageband files into mp3 or something so I can listen to them on my PC. All I have is the original Garageband stuff and no Mac. :p

2) Is there some way I can emulate iDVD and iMovie so I can use them on my PC? :confused:

3) Is there a programme out there that can make my Windows desktop look like OSX? :rolleyes:

1) Yes, it should have an option to create the garageband song into I believe AIFF or AAC. Either way you can import it into iTunes and turn it into MP3 (go into the preferences, select the import section and select MP3. Then right click/control click the song in itunes and select "convert to MP3")

2) No.

3) Yes, there are many OSX type themes for XP.

1) Is it possible to convert Garageband files into mp3 or something so I can listen to them on my PC. All I have is the original Garageband stuff and no Mac.

wen we made songs at school wen exporeted them as mp3 i think and listend 2 them in Itunes, how i cant remember

1) I know how to convert Garageband songs from raw format into mp3, if I had Garageband and a Mac, unfortunately I don't. Being the long weekend I was hopeful there was a way, I guess I shall just have to wait until school starts back to convert them into mp3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom