Mac OSX (Tiger) x86 Hard Disk Image Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy that's a fast server.. i got 800kb/s..

anyone checked to see if this is the real thing (i'm sooo iching to get my hands on a mac :|)

EDIT: it's 950kb/s now.. i jumped to 20% at first 5 sec, as i got 5000kb/s at beginning :| prob faster at the very beginning :D

Hacp said:
apple could always release an overpriced(like 600 dollar) pci card that will emulate whatever is required for osx to run on x86, and then sell it to the masses. That would kill the price savings of just buying a regular computer and using osx, and would encourgage people to buy macs, and at the same time let people try osx on their supercomputers.

Theres nothing to emulate its just a bios file. (You will have to reflash your board with a hacked bios to run os X x86 any chip wish sse 2 can run this.

waynejkruse10 said:
why only sse 2 chips. So no Athlon XP's???

also, where do u get the hacked bios from?

You don't need a hacked bios for the beta.

And yes no a xp's

lol, somebody will probly hack it so non sse 2 chips can use it. I read soemwhere that some people tried to use the x86 version on a pc and it came up with a message saying it was incompatible with that hardware.

You wont see a hack to run it on old sse2 chips because that would be like running a 64 bit os on a 32 bit machine.

I got a message telling me to reboot my pc and try again if that fails shut it off and call apple tech support.

Yes but not yet well at least not yet for me, I got a error I belive it was from no video driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom