iTunes Tag Replacement on Windows

Michael.Chute

Baseband Member
To start off I'm going to assume this is what I'm looking for but for Windows 8 (here).

Introduction:

I'm extremly picky about how my music is stored on my computer. With this said I make sure that all information is labeled properly, types in their sections properly. As you can guess this can become a extremely lengthy process.

Program:
Looking for some type of program even if it's not related to iTunes that will let me customize all my standards, let me explain. I want to use a feature that is found in notepad or Office, CTL+F > replace. If a word is found that matches a phrase or word it will highlight it and replace all tag information contain that phrase or word with what I want. I prefer a iTunes plugin of some sort but will settle for anything.

Thank You,
Michael Chute

Look into TagScanner. It has batch tag editing fuctionality. Not sure if it specifically supports what you're looking for, but it has a lot of features.

Look into TagScanner. It has batch tag editing fuctionality. Not sure if it specifically supports what you're looking for, but it has a lot of features.

I looked into it and it seems as if it's what will do the job, however it is difficult to get used to and I still have yet to find out how to use advanced functions. This program however does rename the tags of the file quiet easily with the correct information relatively easy.

Back
Top Bottom