iProblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMassacre

In Runtime
A friend of mine has an old iPod... I'm not even sure of the name. It's a few inches in width, not that long, thicker than a nano, and the only thing it has on the front is the play/pause button, and the ring which allows for volume adjust and rewind and fast forward. And in case it matters, we both use PCs. She told me it was having problems when she plugged it into her computer so she formatted it. Now when she plugs it into a USB port, it doesnt show up in My Computer, or anywhere on the computer. She thought it was just her computer but when I tried it on mine it still didn't work. Any ideas what the problem is?

Yeah, that's the one. I'm lost trying to figure out what's wrong with it. The green light turns on, but no computer seems to recognize it.

Ehhhh when she formatted it she probably reset something on it that would allow it to be seen as an external disc. Load iTunes and find the ipod shuffle on the left, click it, go to the settings and click the option that allows it to be used for disc access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom