Ipod suddenly turned off... HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YunaTaluz

Beta member
my boyfriend had just gotten me a green mini ipod that stores 1000 songs. I have been putting songs in and out of the ipod for only 2 weeks. this would be the third week and i was walking down my hallway towards my bedroom, and i clicked on a song i have listened to many times before, and it wouldnt go. so i thought, oh, ok, nothings wrong. so i clicked it again, and it wouldnt go... so i did it a third time and decided to skip the song ahead for it to go... and then... the ipod froze on me. i spun the dials, but nothing happened, so i clicked for it to turn off. it turned off. i tried to click a button so it would turn back on, but nothing happens.

I have tried clicking it numerous times for it to go, and no, the hold button isnt on, and ive also plugged the mini ipod into the comp, seeing if it would charge and turn back on for me, but it seems to not be plugged in. ive been trying to ask my friends for help, but they dont seem to know whats wrong with it...

SOMEONE!!! HELP ME!!

toggle hold on and off, then hold pause/play and menu - if that doesn't work, try going to the apple store - conviently it's the 3rd week so i'm skeptical.

If they don't take it, wait till the battery runs out, plug it in to a power plug till it's charged, then put it on to the comp. If the comp doesn't see, it i don't know what to do. If the comp does see it, reload the iPod software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom