iPod Nano??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Ipod nano looks like is the shuffle but a little bit wider with a screen. I don't see why apple couldn't have skipped the shuffle and just released the nano earlier.

Why the complaining of the Shuffle? Its not designed to have a screen. If you wanted an iPod with a screen, you should've bought an iPod or iPod Mini. The iPod shuffle is just what it is: Lacking in features, and random. Its just a cheap way to get those Apple earbuds. :p

Yesteray I watched the mp4 broadcast of the release of iTunes 5 and the Nano... I must say, the Nano is very impressive, but I don't think it'll have the kind of impact that Steve-ol-boy is looking for.

I still think that the 20gb is king :D

Omg one of my friends baught a 60gb ipod photo and his computer itself only has a 15 gb hard drive. So he will never be able to use the whole thing.

huh, they discontinued mini and out with nano??! what for?

i'll go against the trend and get an ipod if i ever have the money :| After all, i'd like to see wtf is playing my music..

Lets not forget that flash mem is more easily accessed than a HD also. This means no more lag time when the iPod has to search for the next song. It makes me angry sometimes when I'm fast forwarding through songs, but the iPod locks up momentarily to give it time to spin up its HD and find the next song. I wonder how convenient it would be for Apple to accomadate 20gb of flash memory into the regular iPod... :D

mac_mogul said:
I wonder how convenient it would be for Apple to accomadate 20gb of flash memory into the regular iPod... :D

I think price is more the issue than convenience...

Flash memory is still too expensive right now for 20 GB...I was surprised they managed to get 4 gigs in the Nano's pricepoint; it's a good sign towards data storage's future in general.

By the way, you actually have to see a Nano to realize how small the thing is. It's disgustingly tiny :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom