iPod issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRuler99

purveyor of fine cheeses
I recently bought an HP iPod when I was visiting the States about a month ago and bought it home to find that all might not be good in my iPod universe.

In certain light conditions, or when the screen is held at a certain angle, and sometimes when the backlight is on a burn like mark can be seen that appears to spread from the bottom of the screen to the top. Looks almost like a flame. Is this normal and is it anything I should be worried about?

Also, ocassionaly the songs will skip. For example, I will open 'My Favourites' playlist, play 'Mr. Blue Sky' and the iPod will 'think' about it for half a second and then sometimes it skips to the next song. Most of the time I just skip back to the first song and it plays, however sometimes I have to skip back two or three times for the song to 'stay' and play. Once, it not only skipped the first song, it skipped from song to song until it took itself back to the main iPod menu. Any ideas as to what this is all about?

Any help with either of my problems would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm not sure whether this is in the right forum.

I'm running Windows XP SP2 with the latest iTunes.

iPod's aren't perfect man. Everyone has problems with them at one time or another. If you still have warrenty, send it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom