Ipod can't get to next song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Private_Shon

In Runtime
I use a 20GB Ipod on an XP. I think i can fix the problem by deleting everything on my ipod and formmatting it but i've got lots of songs and can't be bothered to copy them into my computer. okay so normally i press Shuffle Songs and it plays. I press the >> Button and it goes to the next song. Now it doesen't and there is this wierd character (letter) next to the parralel lines cross (to the left) i've been using Ephpod and accidentally pulled the ipod out before it could "Sync" so thats the problem. i've tried to re sync it but it doesen't work, HelP!

itunes is a fine music program, plus it acutally works when you do that.

I think you're gunna have to reintsall. Copy all your music over and reinstall the software. ephpod might have problems w/ you unplugging it early.

Unplugging the ipod early, especially when updating, is a usually a death sentence for the data on it. Same thing goes for most hard drives, though usually they can withstand more abuse due to more complexity with better error checking code, etc.

YOur best bet is to reinstall, however terribly inconveniencing that may be.

okay, so how do i do that? I've copied all the music into my laptop hard-drive then how do i reformatt my ipod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom