iPhone 6s

KingPanda

Solid State Member
Hi I have one question i finde one iPhone 6s he have cracked display but this is not problem, my problem is when i put sim card inside its not working wifi, icloud,app store work normaly its he locked and how i can unlock? :)

Are you saying that you put your sim in the iphone but it is locked and you need to enter your apple id? In that case you have to know the password to unlock the iphone, there is no other way.

my apple id work normaly. I want to say everyting work prfect only i dont have have phone signal ( i tray t mobile, att,) and nothing no signal

my apple id work normaly. I want to say everyting work prfect only i dont have have phone signal ( i tray t mobile, att,) and nothing no signal

Ok so you can use the phone but it says no service for ur sim. When was the last time you have used the sim before the iPhone? If it has been inactive for over 6 months the sim would get deactivated and you won't be able to use it. Or maybe there is a problem with the actual phone's hardware and it is faulty so it can't connect or even it might be that your area just doesn't have a signal which is unlikely because your from ny

Did you say you found the iPhone?

It's possible that the original owner reported it lost, and the carrier blacklisted the IMEI / ESN.

Go onto Swappa.com and check the ESN for the device to see if it's clean/valid.

balala.jpg

its locked can i somehow to unlock?

You can't use your SIM card in it.

As the results show it was reported as lost/stolen, and thus blocked from being activated/used with a SIM card.

so i can't unlock it? if i can please tell me how or where i must look...and tnx for anwsering :)

By "unlock" do you mean get past the pin-code screen that's put there by the previous owner? No, you can't bypass that. You can wipe the phone through iTunes through your computer and set it up again...however, like I said, you won't be able to use it on a carrier network - only on Wifi.

Back
Top Bottom