iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in the beginning they were revolutionary, and I do give Jobs a lot of respect for what he accomplished and how he accomplished it. But having said that the Apple brand has been turned into this elitist, snobbish brand that has a user base that makes absurd claims like the hardware is better (maybe it was, but now its the same), it doesn't get viruses (yes they can, and if they had more market share or a piece of the server market you would see more), or they have revolutionary ideas (like the customizable iphone desktop? Something android has had since it came out?)

Sorry but i am tired of the bickering. This thread is supposed to be about the iPhone 4 and what it offers. I see nothing but constant bickering about which phone or service or what options are better. You know what? They all stink IMO. You dont need to be connected 24/7. I remember when a phone was just a phone. So there. Does it make it right? By no means. It is just an opinion. The old saying goes:

Opinions are like an anus. We all have one and they all stink.

So enough is enough. We all have our opinions on the iPhone. If the person who owns it is happy, that is all that matters. If it works for them, that is all that matters. Nothing more means anything. As they already signed a 2 year contract. When that come up and they can get a new phone, they can ask then when the next breed of phones comes out.

Topic Closed. Derailed enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom