iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a joke :) I guess i don't go out that much though. Probably go to a friends house or into town on a friday with mates, go out occasionally with parents. Might stay out after school once a week or something. But generally i don't go out to much, i live in the UK's most run down and crappy city, and it takes over an hour to get there on the bus. And my friends live over 5 miles away from me, and arn't on the bus route, and i don't have a car.. so yeh. Im stuck not doing to much till i get a car really :p

I heard that it wasn't so great other than FaceTime. Is that right?

Well all my friends are not the kind of people that give a crap about technology so i don't even know anyone who has an IP4 to test FaceTime with. And i still love it, so yeh. Whats not to love ? high res screen - check, 250000 apps - check, awesome HQ industrial design - check, good camera & 720p - check. And most importantly, it's FAST. The OS is super smooth.

I'm in the same situation. Most of my friends live 5+ miles away, or in a different town altogether. Makes the social life a little slow.
Also, we're all also gamers and/or geeks so we're perfectly content talking to each other via technological means :p

I'm in the same situation. Most of my friends live 5+ miles away, or in a different town altogether. Makes the social life a little slow.
Also, we're all also gamers and/or geeks so we're perfectly content talking to each other via technological means :p

This is true. Now all we need is Apple to put FaceTime into monitors and we're set !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom