iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^did I say that?

Apple vs Microsoft, Consoles vs PCs, iPhones vs Android phones, etc etc etc. Each party will believe they have made the right choice.
You guys have been great so far, I'm just putting in a *friendly* reminder, as these topics be dangerous waters to swim in.

Whatever happened to my iPad thread a few months ago? :tongue:

Other products do break though. My acer netbook stopped seeing the battery after only 3 months, and that thing was never abused.

My LG Viewty phone was absolute crap.. plasticy thing the paint came off and it just stopped working after a year.

And sorry ZMatt but you either don't look after iPods as well as you think you do or your just unlucky, i don't personally have one but my sister has had the same ipod classic for atleast 4 years now, and sure it is scratched and stuff but it works perfectly.

Anyway i don't quite see the logic in what you have said. I would rather have a product that may break after a year of use that i know i can replace for free quickly and easily then one that i know should last several years but if it doesn't im screwed. The only apple product to break on me was my old iPhone, but that was from water damage when i went skiing, kinda my own fault.

Well I'm sorry but that's just your preference where you like upfront quality or support. RMAs are a pain even when done well so I'd rather not deal with them. As for reliability, I do not baby my tech, but if you are insinuating that I throw my gadgets around then you would be mistaken. I have had my samsung P3 for 7 months now and it looks almost like new, and it doesn't have a case. That's tough construction for you.

Well we have different preferences then. But still, i havn't heard or seen MacBooks that look all dented up after a few months at all.

Well we have different preferences then. But still, i havn't heard or seen MacBooks that look all dented up after a few months at all.

I'll vouch for his powerbook having unbelievably terrible build quality. I have never seen another laptop deteriorate from regular usage like that one did.

The iPhone 4 is not worth it yet. Its very slippery and gets worst reception where I live. I don't care about the camera although the video is better its still not a replacement for my flip or video camera.

Slippery ? well i've not dropped it once. And i don't exactley wrap my phone in cotton wool if you know what im saying. It survives day to day life just fine (Bed side table -> Pc desk -> Kitchen -> Pc desk -> Bed side table) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom