iBook Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iantosca

In Runtime
I was looking into purchasing a 12.1" ibook. I have a question about the display however. I owned an ibook a while ago, but it had the "old" laptop display. What i mean is that the screen did not look "good", blurry if you will. The current gateway laptop I have has a crystal clear display, something that I have noticed on newer laptops. I was curious if apple has a variation of this display.

I apologize that I couldn't explain it better, but if you know what I'm talking about ... please help me out. I could goto the apple store and look into it, but I really do not have the time.

Was your old iBook one of the multicolored clamshell models? Or was it a white G3? As far as I know, Apple hasn't really changed the iBook monitors much since the first white iBook.

My 14" iBook G4 is about as clear as they get and its a year old. So i'm guessing any iBook purchased after now is going to have the same kind of screen quality. :)

Nope, my old one was a white ibook g3. Looks Like I'll be heading to the Apple Store sometime soon. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom