I hate to say it but.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use XP Home Edition :)

After using vista for 10 months I installed XP on my system and it was a lot quicker, this isn't a jab at vista just my system isn't brilliant and I use it for gaming anyway. I do however run vista on my other pc which has just a Athlon 3500+ and it seems to run fine.

I have been an avid online gamer since i was in 8th grade(now graduating college) and have been a PC/Microsoft fan boy my whole life. For college Im going for audio engineering and the school provided us with laptops covered in our tuition that were loaded with programs we would need(like logic pro 8 and pro tools). I have used this laptop everyday since I got it and I have to say it really kicks ***. Its extremely user friendly, file management is great, all my programs run smoothly without crashing, i could upgrade my ram and harddrive and i havent had one virus since opening it. There are very few know virus's for macs and the ones you can get require you to be an idiot due to the need to enter your password anytime you go to make a critical decision like installation or executing of a downloaded file.

I <3 my macbook
I still <3 my PC

Cheers

I really do hate the fact that I would have to get a mac just to run Logic studio. Pain in my you know what. Maybe I'll stick to cubase and ableton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom