got a question about bootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

pts2800

In Runtime
im thinking of buying a macbook with leopard on it, does it come with boot camp preinstalled, and if it does, does it have windows xp preinstalled?????

no bootcamp is after market as far as i know an XP preinstalled nope you have to go an spend even more money to get it.

Just go get a normal laptop an use that, no need to waste good money on overpriced hardware an a substandard version of BSD.

BootCamp does come with Leopard now. But Windows does not come preinstalled at all on a Mac. That is treason and punishable by death.

I wont. I dont use Macs. I am just saying it is against the Mac Culture to even acknowledge that Windows exists. :p

All in good fun. Apple pokes fun at Windows with every commercial. So i have to get back at them somehow.

haha tru dat. i just think mac is just more of a solid os, but i kinda wanna be able to fun my windows programs as well :)

I would say OS X is not more solid.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=r...KdSM8jbd-LojlwZTg&sig2=SKJ7ehwaDAkMHsSTaenpsg
Digg - PWN2OWN: Mac OS X First to Fall

In the recent Pwn2Own contest. OS X fell in 2 minutes. Vista lasted till almost survived the 2nd day but was hacked right before the end of the day. So i would have to say that Vista is much more secure than OS X if it was hacked that fast...

Plus with more people thinking just that. Mac is under attack much more and having to get more and more patches put out. Mac is the most patched OS out there right now.

If you want a solid OS use FreeBSD or Linux with a VM of vista inside it if you wanted to run windows programs.

well i still got time to deside on a laptop, thinks on all the information guys i really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom