First contact with a Mac

How much do you spend on hardware a month?

• 0 - $500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $500 - $1000

• $1000 - $1500

• $1500 - $2000

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRuler99

purveyor of fine cheeses
Today was the first day I have ever used a Mac. What a machine! Not only is the OS really cool, but physical machine itself is a beautiful thing to look at.

I have always been told by one of my friends that Macs were cool but why didn't someone tell me he was telling the truth! I might just have to make a full conversion from PC to Mac. It has to be the only way to fix my craving!!! I love the dock thing, I even have a cheap Windows version on my laptop.

Oooo, can't wait till I get my iPod. Maybe that will be the beginning of the end of my PC usage?! :firstlove

I have a old mac that I don't use (running 8.5). One day my aunt brought her ibook G4. I loved it. I am hooked to it too, but I do like linux, you can't use a cool lian li or tt case with them (unless you do some modding), and they don't have a lot of the current games. I think I will stick with a pc for now.

I voted for apple pie because I love apple pis (homemade).

yeah, i have to agree, Apples OsX is quite a nice piece of work (basicy linux with a nice gui). Apple could do so much better if it could somehow release its os for X86.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom