Dreamweaver on MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Baseband Member
I purchased Dreamweaver about 3 years ago and have been using it ever since on my Windows machine. I recently purchased a MAC and before I install it, will it work on it ? I'm pretty sure I have to uninstall it from my other machine first due to distribution rights correct? I don't want anything illegal on these machines, I use them for work.

i think it will work.. but if you consider the distribution right..you must follow what is the rule on it...

Yeah, I'm going to uninstall it from my windows computer first, then install it on the MAC hoping it'll work. Just wanted to know if it will absolutly work before I go through all that trouble. Thanks Kharen.

I thought there was separate versions for mac and windows. Or, is that just with the new versions?

simple answer yes it should work i know that my school has had it running on our computers for ages with no problems

Just look at the disc. It should either say Windows or Mac or have both on it.
It depends on what media you got when you purchased it.

The on that says PC on the top is for Windows, the one with Mac on the top is for a Mac.

Just put it in your mac and see if it will read it. If it doesn't or shows up with files that it doesn't know how to read (exe's dll etc...) then you don't have the right media.

I always though there were different versions. Just put it in and see if it reads the format. If so, you're good to go ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom