The computers i have used and own

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacMaster64

Baseband Member
I just got my first one! :) Mac that is Iv'e been using windoze for 5 years the life of the computers were about 2 years I hope its diffret for this one! I do kinda give people help on theres at my school they don't take very good care of them there are currently 25 machines that are simultanisly (hope I spelled that right!) broken from people simply experimenting on the system folder. They primereley use Mac OS 9, 9.2, 9.1, four OSX (that I fix because they run on thier own network for some reason they have never gotten throough to the regular network. An heres the oldies there a registerd 10 OS 8.6 machines Here are the models they use most of the only-edu ones

Two new labs replaced with Indigo slot loders (Peole used to try to have competition on who could put the most paper in them
a few G3s OS 9.2
Two G5s now being used as servers OSX
four eMacs
two iMacs (pedistal style) OSX
two Powerbooks for teachers
about off the top of my head 50 iBooks that lived in a cart for the classes to use but there were the rich kids who had one but you had to have a mac

And they still won't upgrade thier technology. But what do you expect we elected an actor as our governor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom