Check this out: "Mac Hacks Allow OS X on PCs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It runs suprisingly fast :).

But my lack of sse 3 makes it so I can use rosetta

Also I don't have quartz acceleration because theres no drivers for my card :(.

oh well, once you get proper drivers for everything do you think things will run fasteR? How well do the widgets and Spotlight work?

Hmm
I think Apple has something up their sleeve...

Practically giving up their software rights to hackers? Bah, they're too smart for that.

Something will happen soon, I don't know what, but something will happen that'll fix all of this.

BTW: Any of you PC users who have this OSx86 software installed, remember that it is Illegal software. Please have the decency to keep your illegal doings to yourself, rather than telling everyone else how to break the law as well. :sigh:

mac_mogul said:
BTW: Any of you PC users who have this OSx86 software installed, remember that it is Illegal software. Please have the decency to keep your illegal doings to yourself, rather than telling everyone else how to break the law as well. :sigh:

Whats with all the arrogant people on this forum. NOT EVERY COUNTRY HAS THE DMCA.

Also what about those who PAYED for a dev machine ;) .

I think Apple has something up their sleeve...
Practically giving up their software rights to hackers? Bah, they're too smart for that.

Meh, apple will never stop people from cracking its software, just like every other software company in the world.....

As has been pointed out earlier in this thread, the net is full of millions of highly determined, highly skilled people who, sooner or later, will find a way around what ever protection apple can use on OS X.

yes, a new protection that was put on DVD's to stop copying was cracked in 8 hours. People are very enginuitive if they want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom