Cases for 30GB video

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
I need one but I can't find them anyware...does anyone have one that they recommend and where did you get it?

whats wrong with the sock it comes with? i like it. they should've made it brownish black though, because it gets dirty around the edges. you dont even have to pull it out to adjust settings or anything, you can use the touch pad through the sock.

It didn't come with a sock...my screen is already scratched up enough :( It came with a "Case" but it's not good, and I have to pull it out everytime I want to use it.

im not a big fan of cases .. they make the ipod bigger and stupid looking. i've seen people with cases that make them as big as a neuros. its embarassing. i just use the sock/case thing that came with it or a sock that i got for my previous ipod and make sure i dont it in the same pocket as my keys. its kind of annoying though, cause i do that with my cell phone and i dont have three pockets, unless you count the back one but who puts their cell phone in their back pocket? ok sorry nevermind, i dont know of any good ipod cases. but i do know that there is refinishing stuff that makes them all shinny and not scratched anymore and i hear it works pretty good.

Alright, I might just stick with the case that they sent me...seeing as how the prices for most of the cases are outrageous. If I can get ahold of that refinish stuff when my iPod get's too scratched that would be great :D

I have 4 things not including my iPod that I drag around with me all the time, all in seperate pockets.

haha that suckz0rzz. all i have is my digital camera (i dont take it everywhere) and my cell phone

i got a case for my 30g ipod of apple.com. it is the incase brand. i like it. it makes the ipod feel so much more durable. it has a plastic screen protector also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom