can anyone predict the price of iphone 8?

aakeyy

Beta member
As buyers set themselves up for the arrival of the iPhone 8, a regarded speculation bank has made a noteworthy expectation about the retail cost of the cell phone. Goldman Sachs trusts that the iPhone 8 will retell at over a $1,000 value point. This may appear like a massively vital mental development, yet Goldman trusts that this will be a long way from impeding for the eventual fate of apple.

As buyers set themselves up for the arrival of the iPhone 8, a regarded speculation bank has made a noteworthy expectation about the retail cost of the cell phone. Goldman Sachs trusts that the iPhone 8 will retell at over a $1,000 value point. This may appear like a massively vital mental development, yet Goldman trusts that this will be a long way from impeding for the eventual fate of apple.

The best part about this is that people will actually pay it. :lol:

$1,000.00 for a cell phone? they can keep that thing locked in a vault for that price! i would not pay that much for a computer (obviously i do NOT game), let alone a cell phone. to me, that is like paying $100.00 or more for (non prescription) sunglasses. its simply a waste of money. my personal max price of a cell phone is $300.00. that will get you a decent phone. i demand value from the things i buy.

I get my phones on upgrade, so it'll be a fair bit cheaper.

I think they unlock them and then sell them on or refurb them at the cell providers shop.

Would be interesting to know the life of a phone after you hand it in after an upgrade.

What actually happens to it.

Back
Top Bottom