Awesome work of fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroCool

Baseband Member
4214545122266423.jpg

I like the concept.

Wow that is an interesting idea. I dont like the colors (though silver is cool), but the idea is great.

I just don't understand it. I though MACs were geared toward photo editing softwares like photoshop and premiere. I love photoshop and I know photoshop users have a very keen sense of design so why the heck is that thing shaped like a stupid cube and what's with the aluminum housing and those colors? I think this computer like most of the other MAC designs look too feminine. If I ever was caught using something that ghey (sp?) I hope someone shoots me. They might as well put pretty pink flowers around it. It's just like the NEW volkswagon beetle, WTF? That's all I have to say....WTF?

How stylish, thats a large part of apple's niche the market though, and to many folk it matters alot, appearances are important.Apple cant keep up with hardware changes the x86 machines have, but they can market stuff that looks neat.

ekÆsine said:
I just don't understand it. I though MACs were geared toward photo editing softwares like photoshop and premiere. I love photoshop and I know photoshop users have a very keen sense of design so why the heck is that thing shaped like a stupid cube and what's with the aluminum housing and those colors? I think this computer like most of the other MAC designs look too feminine. If I ever was caught using something that ghey (sp?) I hope someone shoots me. They might as well put pretty pink flowers around it. It's just like the NEW volkswagon beetle, WTF? That's all I have to say....WTF?

Note: This is a ficticious design mockup, not a real Apple product.

Also, Apple products can do more than Photoshop and Premiere. Adobe stopped supporting the Macintosh platform with its Premiere software due to the overwhelming acceptance of Final Cut Pro on the platform.

No no no... Just call it a G5 Cube. The iMac should always ALWAYS be an all-in-one... but the design is terrific and the colors are a plus. I was very dissapointed when Apple cut the colors. (myself? I'm a whore for blue!:laughing: )

Oh, and... Sadly... Apple HAS tried putting little flowers on their macs... :confused:
imacflower.jpg

mac_mogul said:
Oh, and... Sadly... Apple HAS tried putting little flowers on their macs... :confused:
imacflower.jpg

Oh my goodness I simply must have that monitor. I would die a happy guy if only I could own something that cool :rolleyes:

hey I'm just messing with you guys. I don't really have anything against MACs. Any machine that can download & display tons of pr0n is good I say ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom