Apple teases 'exciting' iTunes announcement for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
On Monday, the front page of Apple.com changed into a full-page message that teases an "exciting
announcement from iTunes" at 10am EST tomorrow, November 16.

ITunes has received a significant number of updates since version 10 of the
popular cross-platform music software debuted in September. A major addition to
the newest iTunes was Ping, a social music sharing service. Last week, popular
microblogging service Twitter announced it had partnered with Apple to bring iTunes to Twitter via Ping, and last Friday Apple released the 10.1 iTunes
update to coincide with the launch of iOS 4.2.

In addition to iOS 4.2 support, iTunes 10.1 also includes "Airplay," or the
ability to stream videos from an iTunes PC to the new Apple TV set-top box.

Since Apple acquired music streaming company LaLa last year, there have been rumors that it would
debut a "cloud-based iTunes," or a subscription service similar to Zune Pass
sometime in the future. How Apple has used this acquisition has not yet come to
light.

Source

Mnnnnnnnnnggg....

I couldn't really classify anything in iTunes as 'exciting' :p

Ehhhh, ok, so, people can now legially purchase beatles... Good for them, but, anyone that wanted those kinda songs, has most likely found other methods of getting the songs in itunes and on there ipods.

Ehhhh, ok, so, people can now legially purchase beatles... Good for them, but, anyone that wanted those kinda songs, has most likely found other methods of getting the songs in itunes and on there ipods.

For example, buying the CDs for a third of the price that iTunes is selling them for (£10.99 on iTunes, £3.99 on Amazon) and then using the in-built iTunes ripper :) (or any other ripping program) Rather than what I think you're getting at.

For example, buying the CDs for a third of the price that iTunes is selling them for (£10.99 on iTunes, £3.99 on Amazon) and then using the in-built iTunes ripper :) (or any other ripping program) Rather than what I think you're getting at.

Seriously £11 for a 45 y/o album! What a bargain! Get it while stock lasts, folks!

/sarcasm

I don't like The Beatles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom