apple or pc? which is the better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

COmpUTerJUnkIE8

Beta member
i'm thinking about buying a macintosh laptop, but im still skeptical on if a pc laptop is better. If you have the answer please post information proving why.

Depends on what you want, if you want a stable, virus, spyware free computer with great user interface and a superior design I would go with MAC. But if you want to be like everyone else and constantly say that you are reformatting upgrading virus protection and cleaning registry folders for the rest of you life, go with win, win, what ever that dirty word is. By the way what type of MAC laptop would you get?

You could refer to this thread for some simple info on Mac laptops.

And I think I'll go with Thendar on this one...Other than this ^^ I'm staying out of this thread! :eek:

There are to many people here who only have a one track mind so I will not contribute either..lol. The MAC fans are the worse they are really tough to talk to.

third solution, put linux on laptop and gain performance and reliability at less cost than mac or winblows........PC doesnt always mean windows

If you post it in the apple section you will end up getting a mac you need to post this in a nutral section.

yah that is what i was thinking.
but if you ask what is better sony or bose speakers and u ask it on a sony forum what responses are u going to get.
yah he should repost in offtopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom