Apple Museum

Damian4

Solid State Member
[Not sure is it correct category, sorry mods if I post it wrong]

Did anyone visit Apple Museum ever? I don't have it in my city but I am sure they will open one asap. If they don't open I will visit in some other country, for sure. Here is few pictures from recently opened museum in Prague.

2aq5pu.jpg

33jqt0j.jpg

vnnlkx.jpg

Copy/paste:
(...) This is one of the most interesting museums in the world, and contains exhibits that are forty years old. We do not know who are the owners of all these exhibits, but in this collection you can found lots of things. There are posters from Apple campaigns, audio cassettes, and even the latest products such as the iPod and iPhone. The plan organizers have is to open a vegan restaurant because Steve Jobs was a vegan, but we still don't many details about this restaurant for now.(...) The museum is set at location of more than eight thousand square feet, and there are more than four hundred products so far. There is a guide in museum which is translated into eight languages. (...)

I was in Prague last week and I went to that museum! We came across it randomly in a fairly small pedestrian path while looking for somewhere to eat

I was in Prague last week and I went to that museum! We came across it randomly in a fairly small pedestrian path while looking for somewhere to eat

Are you saying that it's somewhere that we probably haven't heard of? Damn hipsters :p.

Back
Top Bottom