Apple announces new iPods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and now I think eBay will be filled with sales of iPhones so the customers can get the new iPhone at a cheaper price.

im not sure if i would buy an i-phone of ebay as i wouldnt like giving tht much money to someone i dont know :D

Im wiht b1g here. I have a 4 gig Sandisk sansa player and that is more than enough for me. Anyone who honestly needs more than 10 gigs of storage to fit music that they listen to on a regular basis, who isn't in the audio or entertainment industry needs to get a life.

well i had an ipod vid which i sold for a profit....

but i use a creative sansa

Im getting the new iPod (Classic) or whatever I got 67gbs of Music and i only have a 30GB iPod now :( Its a great Price and no other company upgraded there mp3 (gb's) like Apple just did. Apple RULE MP3 world (not PC) :)

Im wiht b1g here. I have a 4 gig Sandisk sansa player and that is more than enough for me. Anyone who honestly needs more than 10 gigs of storage to fit music that they listen to on a regular basis, who isn't in the audio or entertainment industry needs to get a life.

Eh? I have 12gb on my mp3 player right now? Why would having lots of diverse music mean someone needs to get a life? I ripped over 100 cds that i had sitting around plus all of the music i have downloaded over the last 5-6 years?

my dad has 19GB but he trravels 90 minutes to work everyday

I listen to XM when im in the car, but i listen to my MP3 player all day while im at work. I actually need MORE music as even with 1200+ tracks i still hear the same songs way more often than i'd like. The shuffle this player uses is far from random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom