anyone know about Macs and Apples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry K

Fully Optimized
LOL...I know 0, zero, nada, nothing about Macs... so I hope someone out there can answer ALL the questions that might get asked.

:)

I have an IMac with OS9 and an EMac with OS x. My knowledge is fairly good with both OSs but not with the earlier stuff.

I can answer pretty much anything you have to ask. Just pop up a question or private message me.

Moderator for the new forum?

I vote g5orbust and MacMogul...after myself of course ;) (um...yes...I would do an INCREDIBLE job!!! :laughing: )

Ok. More seriously, they (Mogul and G5) are obviously the Mac-knowledgable people of Tech-Forums.

qiranworms said:

I vote g5orbust and MacMogul...after myself of course ;) (um...yes...I would do an INCREDIBLE job!!! :laughing: )

Ok. More seriously, they (Mogul and G5) are obviously the Mac-knowledgable people of Tech-Forums.

W00t! Thanks for the nomination man! Id be glad to take the job if offered.

qiranworms said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence(after yourself of course:))
I'd be more than happy to help out in any way I can! I have a feeling this topic will be very busy with questions that I'd love to answer!

And you're right G5... My Performa runs 7.0 flawlessly!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom