10 Things We Hate About Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you learn more about os then if they can play games or not, then you can actually have an argument. For now, too my knowledge, none of you have ever developed anything for the mac. I have done development for both the mac and the pc and after the first day of using a mac, you really just cant use a windows anything. It is just so badly designed while osx is so well thought out. None of you know all the little things that go into osx that make it so powerful and i dont think too many of you have had to sort the mess that is vista and xp.

At least their product work. More than what i can say about Microsoft-even though they spend millions on faking stuff, PR and marketing and of course-products.

Once you learn more about os then if they can play games or not, then you can actually have an argument. For now, too my knowledge, none of you have ever developed anything for the mac. I have done development for both the mac and the pc and after the first day of using a mac, you really just cant use a windows anything. It is just so badly designed while osx is so well thought out. None of you know all the little things that go into osx that make it so powerful and i dont think too many of you have had to sort the mess that is vista and xp.
Sure Macs may look nice and have a "flow" to their programs, but does it really matter if there is no program to do it. Macs have a much smaller "Library" of programs... You can find a program to do almost everything on Windows with a simple search and a lot of the programs are free to download. Although this programs will be ugly, and not as user friendly, possibly crash a few times, at least they are an option. I can't say I have ever developed anything for mac, but that doesn't change the fact for the normal user there is more options of programs with Window. And if you want an in-between option go Linux. It couldn't be easier to get the programs you want.(no games Mind you)

Sure Macs may look nice and have a "flow" to their programs, but does it really matter if there is no program to do it. Macs have a much smaller "Library" of programs... You can find a program to do almost everything on Windows with a simple search and a lot of the programs are free to download. Although this programs will be ugly, and not as user friendly, possibly crash a few times, at least they are an option. I can't say I have ever developed anything for mac, but that doesn't change the fact for the normal user there is more options of programs with Window. And if you want an in-between option go Linux. It couldn't be easier to get the programs you want.(no games Mind you)

Agree. My two reasons why I switched from mac to pc. 1. price-macs cost way too much. 2. Win based systems give you soooo many options in terms of software and hardware. Enough said!
p.s. If you know how to tweak a windows pc....it'll work better than any expensive mac any day!

Macs just offer very little control to their users. Its much more like using a a more advanced PDA. You're just inputting the data and its doing one of its predesigned tasks for you.

And I've used Macs countless times.

Mac's are over priced and limited on the games.
Apple try and steal peoples ideas (iPod - rip off of Zen & I have heard something about the iPhone)

Sure they look nice it is the only thing they have going for them.

are you kidding, iPod was out before the zen was. and it is more, but it's got the mac name :)

oh, and to answer some other false statements. I'm a windows user but I love Linux. In fact, I like any Unix based OS, they run much faster. So yes, you can use windows but still like Unix.

unix9nt.jpg

pretty sure you have to be EMO to own a mac - thats what I gather from the advertising campaign.

Macs are dead to me. I wonder how many 3-d engineering design programs exist for the mac... I guess it doesnt matter anyway, I wouldn't touch that little gay mouse thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom