WOW! They doubled my speed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, poor beedub gets very slow dialup. the cable co. won't run an extra 300' to his place.
and anything past 150' has such horible signal loss that boradband would be worse than dialup...
anyway, that's awsome Major and there is talk of Time Warner Cable opening up a bit more bandwith for Road Runner here too...

::::crosses fingers:::::

~KB

I have 3meg cable right now but as soon as i get some extra money i'll be getting 5meg,my stupid isp require's i buy a docsis modem from them for $99 but atleast after that i get 5meg for the same price as my 3meg.

willsko87 said:
yeah true...i forget that im better off than alot of people. Are you saying that you only connect at 9kbps?

Yeah, I connect at 9600 bps. :( :( My download speeds are usually around 1KB/sec. :mad: I am seriously looking at satellite, however, I am only 350ft. (two poles) away from cable, so I am trying everything I can to get my cable company to extend the line an extra 300 ft. so I can get cable which is much better than satellite.

Shumway said:
I pay 45 canadian for my 3meg.

geez thats really cheap $45 Canadian ($37 US) = $49 Australian I am paying that much for my 256kbps/64kbps! Apparently Australians pay more for internet than any other country. Im not sure where I saw it but they launched broadband in Germany for $7 Australian = $6.50 Canadian ($5.30 US) :angry:

Ya $45 isn't that bad,when i first signed up they gave it to me for $29.99 for the first 3 month's,atleast it's better than paying just about the same price for 1.5meg dsl:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom