WLAN Connection Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

NappyChan

Baseband Member
Here's the deal, I've got a Linksys Wireless B Router, Linksys Wireless B USB Adapter, and a Linksys Wireless B Ethernet Bridge. I had them all hooked up running fine on my network, signal strength was great (gotta love PVC piping in new houses), and one day I come home from school to find the network disabled. No clue why, but it was. I turned it back on, went to my room to make sure it was working on the PC in there, and it wasn't. Nor was the bridge connecting my Xbox. I tried powering it all down, unplugging it all, waiting 2 minutes and then rehooking it up (seems Roadrunner thinks that's the solution for everything) same crap. Both of the LED's showed they were getting strength, but weren't connecting. On the Properties page on the other PC it showed 200 or so sent packets, but 0 recieved in over 2 hours. I cannot run IE, plat any games online, nothing. I tried recreating the network, still doesn't work. I'm pretty sure it's the host PC or the router because both of the ones hooked up wirelessly (is that a word?) won't work, but the wired one will. Any help would be nice, seeing as Roadrunner and Linksys seem to think it's the other's fault. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom