Wireless USB Stick.. Which are Reasonable??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hello, im looking for a Wireless USB Stick for my Desktop, was wondering which ones are pretty much decent and wont disconnect every 10 minutes or something Lool, also not too pricey, i will Buy from ebay.. approx about £20 i dont really want to spend any more than that :))

wireless usb adapter, Computing, Video Games, Mobile Home Phones items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

Thanks anyways :))

I Do abit of Online PC Gaming and i used to have a Belkin USB Dongle and that lagged me out every 2/3 minutes was annoying :(

I suggest a Linksys.

There could be many factors why the connection is dropping. USB wireless may be solid in the begining but usually those sticks are long and the slighest bumps can knock it off of a solid connection to the USB port.

Can you install an internal wireless card? Should be more stable.

Are you online gaming?

I have a similar question but I am prepared to spend much more. I am looking for some really good USB wlan.

I have to concur with Osiris, however I dont like Linksys. But I think an internal card to plug into PCI would be a better match than a usb stick. I personally have a Belkin usb stick that I havent had any problem with, but there could also be an issue with the wireless router dropping the signal. Have you verified the router is not dropping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom